Senior Accountant (full time/part time/flexible)
We are a full service CPA firm, where we care as much about our employees and their families as we do our clients. Our 10 professionals provide both tax and accounting services to our clients who range from individuals and small businesses to international corporations. Founded in 1977, our focus has been to provide excellent and timely services with an emphasis on one-to-one relationships between our staff and clients. We are centrally located in northern Marin County (downtown Novato).
Senior Accountant Responsibilities
- The Senior Accountant will perform Compilations, Review and Audits of small to mid-size businesses.
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, trust, estate and exempt organization returns
- Significant client interaction
Senior Accountant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or emphasis in accounting;
- CPA, EA, or CPA Candidate;
- 2 or more years solid experience in CPA firm.
- Working knowledge of ProSystem fx Engagement, and Tax a plus;
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills;
- Willingness to perform both audit and tax services;
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to grow.
We encourage applications from parents who want to work while their kids are in school.
We provide a very competitive salary and benefit package – salary dependent on experience.
Qualified applicants only!
Please send resumes to Info@DelahuntyCPA.com